Sunday, 13 July 2008

Finding the right mini

With the new 4e game, minis seem to be growing in importance so I went out and hunted down the right mini to represent my character Azhanti (pictured - although the crap quality of the image is down to my lack of photography skills more than anything else.). A local games shop was selling DnD minis individually (which is quite lucky as this is a rare figure and would have set me back lots of pounds to track down) and I snapped up this one. However, I now have a minor dilemma - do I modify my character to fit the mini? The figure represented is the Dragonborn myrmidion with a halberd so a minor change of weapon for my cleric from falchion to great axe would suffice to get my character 'in line' with my mini, otherwise it is a pretty good representation of what I think Azhanti looks like.


4 comments:

Vodkashok said...

Geek...

AndrewW said...

Which shop is selling singles?

A

Anonymous said...

I have broken down and bought a few minis. I think I have a dragonborn with what looks like a Falchion although its one handed and he also has a shield.

A

Magus said...

As clerics can't use shields, the fig can be the leader of the Dragonborn perhaps?